Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
welldonebeef

re: Hunter app

Character Name:

Welldonebeef

What is your nationality?

Russian

How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

right now im working and living in UAE Dubai

What class & spec will you be playing?

MM hunter

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

yes if its needed

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

i have started from BC in 2007 in september it will be 8 years since i started. In WOTLK i killed almost every boss on all difficulties except LK25HC and anubarak25HC.. in cata i didnt play alot but still got some kills. in MOP i cleared almost everything too on heroic (normal on that time) and mostly 80% of bosses on mythic (heroic). SOO i cleared completely, TOT almost fully cleared 8 or 9 bosses were killed. In WOD i had to stop raiding because i started study and work and doing my internship in the same time so i didnt have even a chance for raid. But still i got some kills on normal and heroic in previous tiers of WOD, 

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

DBM GTFO skada weakauras

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

crit>multi=mastery>vers>haste with 4 pieces of new set

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

yes i can listen and tank

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

nope

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

sure

What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

actually i didnt left my previous guild Reborn Unity my paladin is still there, but RU stopped raiding like few months back. that was very sad because i raided with that guys for 3 years

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism?

i remember tons of wipefests like garrosh mythic or paragons of klaxxi or thok or tortos if summurise only these 4 bosses maybe i will count 1k wipes haha.

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

im looking for stable raiding guild to play for a long period of time 

How did you find out about Perplexity?

i remember you since SoO time Reborn Unity and Peplexity had almost same progression at that time if im not wrong

What do you expect from us?

stable raiding, progress , fairplay

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

yes

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

yes if you want u can check my achievements list

In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

since playing almost 7 years as paladin in retri/prot specc i see hunter very versatile in most of the fights but lacking suitability in my opinion compare to paladin (not so many defensive cds no self heal)

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

yes in few months im planning to buy new pc 

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

i hope we will start long friendly relationships 

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better!er!

im not good in jokes 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None