Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin/Angelelf

re: Druid Guardian

Character Name:

Angelelf
What is your nationality?

Norway
How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

il like to pla pc-wow and sometimes HOTS and HS. and i also play PS4, il play many different games there. i train every day.
What class & spec will you be playing?

Druid-Guardian
Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

Yes
What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

BH: 3/3

BD: 6/6nm-6/6hc

Bot: 4/4nm-5/5hc

TFW:2/2nm 2/2hc

FL: 7/7nm- 7/7hc

DS: 8/8nm- 6/8hc( without nerf)

MV: 6/6nm

HoF: 6/6nm

TES:4/4nm

ToT: 9/12nm

SOO: 14/14nm-10/14hc

HM: 6/7nm-6/7hc-2/7mythic

Brf: 10/10nm-10/10hc-8/10mythic

HFC: 13/13nm- 8/13hc
What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

698, always see after updates on websites like icyveins etc.
Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

Bigwigs,skada,TMW,Omen,Blcd,iskar assist.
Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

Mangle on CD.Use lacerate up til u have 3 stacks on target.Use Pulverize( more stacks from lacerate more damage from it).Re-stack lacerate. Keep ut Trash. Use only Maul: when Tooth and Claw proc. if u are very close or u have full rage. when u not using ur active mitigation.

Bonus Armor- Mastery-Multirstrike-Versatilly-Haste-Crit.
Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8208250/latest
Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

Yes
Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

No,
Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

No, its will be 100% fine.
What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

i dident get trought the trial.
Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_072715_200646.jpg
Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism? Yes

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

Im interested in Perplexity because they seems to have good communication so are really important. they seems to have a good atmospher and they have a good prog,
How did you find out about Perplexity?

I posted that i search for a raiding guild on the forum, and then i saw the post from Hellarious.

What do you expect from us?

to treat  me lika all others in the guild. that the guild have a good atmosphere, that the guild have a good commnuication.
We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

Yes and Yes
Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

Not really.
In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

Mastery is the strength and the weakness is Crit.
Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

Yes,and my internet  is stable.
Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

Any addon/Addons il have to use when i raid with  u guys?

Heallaríous

Application under review.

Just for clarification sake, you DO mind playing another spec sometimes or you dont?

Accepted for trial, welcome!

Hello, thx for ur time with my application. but i got anoter offer il take, so GL wth raids and new expansions in the future.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None