Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Perplexity Forum Index -> Declined Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Spiriel

re: Application - Rogue

Also: http://i.imgur.com/WGnO0s6.jpg

Check the raid frames.

Declined, we're not looking for a Rogue currently. Thanks for applying regardless.

- Heallarious.

what?? I've never raided with you guys before.

-Spiriel

Aren't you the guy we kicked from a raid because you were trying to hide the fact you were using +6 agi gems by equipping cataclysm gear and switching before pull?

Character Name: Vorkex

What is your nationality? British

How old are you? 22

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.  I Just finished my final year at University studying a BA degree in Music and currently waiting to graduate. I play all types of video games on PC and console (ps3/4 my hobbies include going out with friends and chilling, video games, music, walking the dawg and sleeping.

What class & spec will you be playing? In the current patch I will be playing Combat and assassination 

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it? Yes, of course I can play all 3 specs very well and if I am required to change for a certain boss/encounter then I can. I always change spec to combat for trash

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here. Been playing since 09 in WoW so I know the game very well (playing and lore) I've always been playing video games since I can remember on all types of game consoles. The game I play the most is WOW bu Imt also playing games on my console such as Destiny, Grand Turismo and Tekken. Im even playing a few mmo's on my mobile now too....lol

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation? currently ilvl 698 on both specs for raiding and I always check class forums and videos to see certain changes and to see how I can gain more dps and survivability from them

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding. DMB, bartender, recount, combat log,

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit. 

Main spec assasination: Agil > mastery > MultiS > Crit > haste

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English Yes I can both headset and clear sounding microphone to speak and to listen whilst raiding

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity? I'm afraid not

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you? No these days and times are great for me

What was the reason for leaving your current guild? Not left yet but there is No activity as everyone is away for summer

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI. I dont have any links but I can email to one of you if required

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism? Yes wiping is a very important factor in raiding, you learn from your mistakes and overcome them, It annoys me the most when people leave just after a few wipe and not learn anything or help those who need it. I can take criticism if it means becoming better player for that situation.

Why are you interested in Perplexity? You guys seems like a hard working guild whilst having a lot of fun with each other with progressing through the content
How did you find out about Perplexity? in the server Wow forums and wow progress 

What do you expect from us? A fun and rewarding gaming experience with some cool guys and hopefully make some new friends 

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition? Yes I am always checking class forums for certain changes and how it can affect my playing with rotations and gear ect and I also like to talk to other players in the same class and to see what they think.

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content? WOD curves

In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class? our survivability is great with certain cds such as cloak, smoke bomb and  feint and our ability to move out of fire quickly. In combat we have insane aoe damage and even more with the new tier set bonus and the new trinkets with this being able to take down adds very quickly in boss situations

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable? Yes my specs are fine for these big raids with high fps rate and I don't ever DC whilst raiding.

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application? No Im good :)

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better! How do you circumcise a hillbilly? you kick his sister in her jaw.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Perplexity Forum Index -> Declined Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: