Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heallaríous

re: Hunter Application

Accepted for trial, welcome!

re: Hunter Application

Character Name: 

Butthunts

What is your nationality?

Serbian

How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

love movies/series, football, big fan of united, beer. very relaxed lad. played cs 1.6 like semi professionally back in the days, dota/dota2, hots, diablo, and a lot of other stuff not worth noticing. really hate to talk bout myself, there's never much to say.

What class & spec will you be playing?

Hunter, MM. 

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

Not at all, mostly played MM and Survival for HM, wasn't around much during BRF so I wasnt playing BM much lately but if it's needed it's needed.

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

Started playing sometime at late wotlk, cleared icc few days before cata. At cataclysm started raiding a bit more and aimed a bit futher and had some fine progress at average guild, good guys, i liked them. cleared FL, bot, tfw.. Then I started my studies and had to take some time off. Now, as for wod, heared some friends are playing the game and I decided to start once again, and take some things more serious than before, push myself more, if i can say so. Started HM pretty fine, not satisfied with mythic progress since guild i was in lacked some people for rooster. sucks. then just when brf came out had to stop for a while due to some personal issues, and now playing again since 6.2. started looking for guild now since my mates migrated and and they aint doing pve at all, and i  and now, i'm all alone here. :) and yes, just to mention that back in the days i was playing holy pala. 

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

690/691 

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

90% of my spells are keybinds, using some letters(q,e,r,t,g,v,b,n,f..) and combination with shift mostly. if i really need to write every single one of them say so, please. :) as for the addons, bigwigs, jshb, elvui, skada, weakauras

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

Stat prio - crit, crit, crit. kiddin.  crit > multistrike > mastery > versatility > hast 

Rotation: chimaera using on cd, same with killshot when the target drops below 35%. using steady shot/focusing shot to boost focus, and arcane to drop it. murder/stampede on cd. 

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

sadly, dont have any.

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

Yes. Can speak, write and listen.

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

No. :(

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

Not at all. 

What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

Disbanded, they all took a break. I guess that's due to lack of people for progress. 

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

http://pokit.org/get/?492eb16a1d2390daaf16254bd37de253.jpg

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism?

Of course, wiped a lot myself, spend some quality time releasing every few mins. Was fun, run out of gold few times, still in debts. But hey, thats part of the game, why not have fun with it sometimes. As for criticism, feel free to take it all up on me if someone else dont take it well. :)

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

You seem like a fine guild, high goals, friendly oriented (hopefully), and yet, i've read somewhere that you're looking for a hunter. rare thing these days.

How did you find out about Perplexity?

thru some friends who played at sylv, checking wowprogress and reading up bout ya on forums

What do you expect from us?

new friendships, lot of laughs, and tons of kills. 

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

of course. been competitive with mates all the way down, why not increase that circle and strive a bit more

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

not really worth mentionable since i bought a new acc for this exp. but hopefully there'll be a lot of those in near future.

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

Yes.

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

beard power!

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better!

not now lad, not now please

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None