Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Accepted Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heallaríous

re: Application

Accepted for trial, please try to get an active offspec as well, please notify an officer about said specc.

Kind regards,

Heallarious

re: Application

Character Name:

Burmarck

What is your nationality?

Norwegian

How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

My name is Frode and I'm from norway, I'm looking for a job atm, my hobbies are gaming, watching movies/tv-series and love football. other games i play is Hearthstone and football manager, i also play GTA 5, Witcher 3 and Batman Akrham knight.

What class & spec will you be playing?

Playing Shaman and I'm a healer. 

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

Sure

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

Have raided since TBC

TBC: karazan, Maghtheridon's lair, Gruul, and done some bosses in SSC TK, BT and mount hyjal back then.

Wotlk: Naxx,OS,EoE, Ulduar, ony, TOC and ICC 

Cata:BwD, BoT, TFW FL and DS

Mist of pandaria: I was off raiding back then only did LFR. 

WoD: 2/7M HM 5/10M BrF and HFC: 12/13NM and 8/13 HC 

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

Ilvl 700, atm i need my 4 set, and a few item from the late bosses in HFC 

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

DbM, Skada, grid, Exorus raid Tools, Z-pearl, bartender,weakaura. 

I have a 12 button Razer mouse that i use, and have keybind almost everyone of them. 

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

Mastery--> Haste/multistrike --> crit, and sprit on my back, rings and neck and trinkets 

Rotation:

1. Aoe healing Chin heal and healing rain ( If ppls are stack) and apply riptid. 

2. Single target quick healz Healing Surge if not apply riptid and use healing wave. 

3. put down Healing stream totem off cooldown.

4. Big Aoe healz needed Healing tide or Spirit link totem if ppls are stack. and use ascendance if needed. 

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3178002/latest

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

Yes have a working mic and understand english 100%

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

No 

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

nop

What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

I have felt for a time now before HfC that progress is going a bit slow for my taste and i feel for a change. 

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

http://imgur.com/yfJg8Tk

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism?

Yes

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

I have seen what you guys have done before when it comes to raiding and i like the progress you guys are doing. 

How did you find out about Perplexity?

Wowprogress

What do you expect from us?

A fun raiding guild that is doing a good raiding progress, that i want to be in a team with 

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

yes

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

Kingslayer achivment i got from ICC back in the days, and i have Savage hero as well from WoD

In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

Strenghts Aoe healing weakness single target healing 

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

Yes

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

no

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better!

Yo mama so fat, she leaves stretch marks in the tub.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Accepted Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: