Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zriqu

re: Application

Character Name: Zriqu

What is your nationality?

Danish

How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

I'm a chill person who loves to piss about when there's time for it. I play LoL, DotA 2, SC2, WoW(I kid you not), Hearthstone and Candy Crush while I smoke my ciggs!

What class & spec will you be playing?

Applying with the intention of elemental as a main spec, with enh as offspec. I used to be a really good enh shaman so I can play my off spec aswell as main spec should it be needed for the future. 

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

Look above.

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

Since I started raiding I've more or less always cleared content on the highest difficulty. 

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

currently 666 ilvl with items from all over Draenor. Doing my LFR and trying to get into pugs as often as I can. I improve my DPS by doing the encounters and looking for options as to how I can improve my performance. Keeping up with stat priors and such is ofc the first thing on the list every time something changes. 

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

DBM, Skada, TellMeWhen, and a around 10 other keybindings I think. 

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

Pre-pot, I get the empowered Flame Shock onto my target, faceroll onto my Ascendance macro aaaand LB LB LB LB LB LB until Ascendance is over. Then I Lightning Bolt my time away waiting for the sweet Lava Surge procs. When this has been done enough times, I love some of that sweet Empowered Earth Shock damage. 

Int > Multistrike > haste > Crit > Versatility=Mastery depending on the fight tho I do tend to enjoy the mastery more than versatility.

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

I can't provide any logs as of right now for my shaman. 

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

I can use TS and have it installed, I can speak and listen. 

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

Diro and Urk.

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

I can do all 3 days.

What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

Are you allowed to swear here? Where do i start... Bitching people who had no clue on how to play their class, school yard politics with trash talk behind ever back possible! They caused me to grow grey hair in places one did not think possible!

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism?

I'm fine with wipes as it's a part of progressing. I can deal with 200-300 wipes aslong as it's not on Hogger!

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

Heard from Urk and Diro it's a good guild for both raiding and it has some good social aspects to it. What more can you want?

How did you find out about Perplexity?

Diro told me and then she stole my Urk away!

What do you expect from us?

A good stabile raid environment where I can get to play my class and improve my skill level.  

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

Competition only makes you strive to play better doesn't it? So that's a yes from me. I don't mind being benched if it means the raid team and guild will have a better chance of progressing.  I do research my class as much as possible from other players and websites, keeping up to date is important!  

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

Ehhhh, Pretty much always cleared most content on the highest difficulty when it was current content, since ICC when I started. I did do a few world ranks as enh and ele shaman back in SoO. I think my best PvE achievement must be my jenkins title! Who doesn't want chicken?

In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

You seen the AoE of this spec? My word it's like Chain Lightning back in MoP! Also very good burst with Ascendance! 

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

My computer atm is capable of running 20/30 man content without any difficulties, tho i'm eager to click the "Buy OP PC now" button on a website atm! And yeah the connection is fine aswell.

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

I know my current gear level is not suited for the current end game content right now, but I am eager to particpate in 6.2 content. That doesn't mean I'll stop gearing until it's released. 

Ojea. I kinda started in the middle of the application cuz starting from the top is too main stream and I did not mess by scrolling to the middle of the questions to start with.

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better! 

Imma beat Urk on deeps in blues and make him my bitch. 

Heallaríous

Thank you for applying, We'll be back with you soon.

Kind regards,

Heallarious.

Accepted for patch 6.2,

Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Recruitment and Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None