Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Declined Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreadlorddEU1

re: Resto Shaman

Character Name:

Dreadlordd

What is your nationality?

Serbian

How old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself, profession, hobbies and other games you play, ect.

I played warcraft 3 for long time , dota 2 , last year i traded on steam and than i decided to come back to WoW in 6.1

What class & spec will you be playing?

Resto Shaman

Would you mind playing with another spec if asked to? Or a certain encounter demands it?

yes i have offspec Enhancement - i like playing with it , but i believe i don't play it perfect so i avoid it to use on raid , until i get more experience in some normal raids or LFR

What is your experience in WoW or other games? You can include as much as you want here.

played wc3 / dota  for like 6 years or so , also played WoW in Wotlk , Cata and WoD

What Item level/gear level is the character you are applying with currently sitting at and how are you trying to improve your damage/healing/mitigation?

atm my resto spec is 705 equiped ilvl , and enhancement is 699 , i'm trying to get BiS item for every slot , and also i'm trying to get last part for 4p tier set bonus ( now im at 3 but i use 2 only )

Give a brief list of any addons and keybinds you use while raiding.

classic addon's like dbm , recount , Grid for healling , iskar assist .. keybinds are F spirit form , E -cleanse , R - purge , Q - Frost shock and others are 1-9 and Shift + 1-9 for second bar

Give a brief run down of your rotation/priority and your specs current stat priority. E.g Spirit(3000) > Haste (12.5%) > Mastery = Crit.

INT>Spirit ( 1500-2000 depend on trinket and spec  , for me its ~ 1700 atm and i don't have mana issues) >Mastery > Haste > Crit = Multistrike>Versality

i always spam riptide on 2 target that take constant damage , i always keep healing totem on CD , also elemental blast must be always in CD , healing rain i use if there are atleast 4-5 target stacked , and chain heal is most important spell ( i use glyph that increase chain heal range by 100% so i manage to always hit maximum number of targets with chain heal . for fast heal up i use healing tide totem if i need to heal all in raid or healing surge for single target .

Please provide us with logs from Warcraft Logs.

no idea u can check any logs for my char , but my favorite boss for heal is tyrant so there is:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZVmp2FnvjDtw8cgK#fight=1&type=healing

Are you able to use Teamspeak? If so can you speak or only listen? This also means you can understand, type and speak 100% English

I can use TS  , i can't speak , i can listen and i understand 100% english , i did many raids with leader who speak english only .

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you in Perplexity?

guild leader from my previous guild i guess , if he's not mad at me because i left and i was one of top healers . 

Our raid times are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:30 to 00:00, will this be a problem for you?

no problem

What was the reason for leaving your current guild?

my guild is stucked on 6/13 heroic , guildmaster lost interest to lead raids , now some new people are officers and they wanna make casual guild ,and i'm not casual player...

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

http://i.imgur.com/sIAIxPc.jpg

Wiping is an essential part of PvE content whether its raiding, challenge modes, dungeoning and the likes. Can you handle in excess of 200-300 wipes on end game content? Also in that can you take constructive criticism?

Yeah ofcourse i always ask if there is something i can do better , i wan't to improve myself , i take criticism and doing my best to never make same mistake twice.

And yeah i can handle wipes

Why are you interested in Perplexity?

because i'm looking for serious and frendly guild at same time 

How did you find out about Perplexity?

i found you on wowprogress site

What do you expect from us?

raiding , friendly atmosphere

We have a very competitive community always striving for the best in their chosen class/spec. A lot of our group comps for progression are based on the best of the best though we try not to bench. Are you actively researching and keeping up to date with your class? And can you handle competition?

yes

Do you have any notable Achievements/Titles in PvE content?

no

In your opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses of your class?

as heal , i have advantage in constant aoe healing , but weak in single target heal 

Is your computer capable of handling 20/30 man content without major issues and is your internet connection stable?

yes

Anything else you would like to add to complete your application?

i don't know any joke.

Tell us a joke! The filthier the better!

ouch ...

Heallaríous

re: Resto Shaman

Application under review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> Declined Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: